Return and Refund Policy
Last updated: September 02, 2020
Thank you for shopping at Ind-Swift Ayurvedic Division.
If, for any reason, You are not completely satisfied with a purchase We invite You to review our policy on refunds and returns.
The following terms are applicable for any products that You purchased with Us.
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
For the purposes of this Return and Refund Policy:
- Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to Ind-Swift Limited, Ind-Swift Ltd 781, Industrial Area Phase II Chandigarh-160 002 (India).
- Goods refer to the items offered for sale on the Service.
- Orders mean a request by You to purchase Goods from Us.
- Service refers to the Website.
- Website refers to Ind-Swift Ayurvedic Division, accessible from http://www.ayuvedaherbs.com
- Youmeans the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
Conditions for Returns and Refunds
In order for the Goods to be eligible for a return, please make sure that:
- The Goods were purchased in the last 30 days
- The Goods are in the original packaging
Our returns and refund policy:
- Return to Origin
- When a product is undelivered by courier due to some uncertain reason, we will refund the full amount after receiving the product at our facility.
- When a product is lost by courier in transit. We will refund the full amount at the same time.
- Customer returns
- Customer returns will be accepted only when a product delivered is Wrong Or Damaged.
- Customer can contact support team via email, raise ticket within 4 days from delivery. Our team will request for certain proofs of damages, wrong item delivered.
Note: Customer Returns will be accepted within four days from delivery date.
The following Goods cannot be returned:
- The supply of Goods made to Your specifications or clearly personalized.
- The supply of Goods which according to their nature are not suitable to be returned, deteriorate rapidly or where the date of expiry is over.
- The supply of Goods which are not suitable for return due to health protection or hygiene reasons and were unsealed after delivery.
- The supply of Goods which are, after delivery, according to their nature, inseparably mixed with other items.
We reserve the right to refuse returns of any merchandise that does not meet the above return conditions in our sole discretion.
You are responsible for the cost and risk of returning the Goods to Us. You should send the Goods at the following address:
Ind-Swift Ltd 781, Industrial Area Phase II Chandigarh-160 002 (India)
We cannot be held responsible for Goods damaged or lost in return shipment. Therefore, We recommend an insured and trackable mail service. We are unable to issue a refund without actual receipt of the Goods or proof of received return delivery.
If you have any questions about our Returns and Refunds Policy, please contact us:
- By email: email@example.com